Jaga-Me nurses are individually screened before being employed. Rest assured, you will receive professional care when you use Jaga-Me services. If you do have any preference in nurses (e.g. language), you can relay them to our care coordinators and we will take your preferences into account.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?