First, we will do a triage over the phone OR through the information provided on our assessment form to understand the patient’s medical needs. We will then make a recommendation on whether an enrolled nurse or a staff nurse is better suited. Nurse is assigned based on the skillset required and the nurses’ availability.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?