Yes, but an extra charge of $20 will be charged for each nursing procedure that is required during the respite care.
Articles in this section
- Why does Jaga-Me need my national identification number and other personal information?
- What services are Care Aides able to provide?
- Am I held by any agreement or contract?
- Is there a minimal hour of service engagement?
- I am not sure what type of treatment or service I require. How do I choose the type of service that suits my needs?
- Can the nurse do nursing procedures during respite care?
- Does Jaga-Me offer short-term care? (e.g one-off 4 hour respite care)
- Care Transition Service
- Does Jaga-me offer live-in care services?
- Nursing Respite Care