Our nurses are advised to arrive 10-15 minutes before the assigned time slot for orientation by the family. However in the event that the nurse arrives late, you can contact our Care Coordinators directly at 8498 4598. The nurse will still be required to fulfil the full hours of service that was requested.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?