Although rare, no-shows do occasionally occur. If the start time of your job is flexible, please post the job again with a later start time and we will notify all the nurses of the job vacancy. When a Jaga-Me nurse does not show up at a job he/she has agreed to, the Jaga-Me nurse will receive one strike on his/her account. A total of three strikes will cause the nurse to be removed from our platform. You will only be charged for completed jobs.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?