Upon assignment, we will provide you with the name of the nurse attending to you. All of our nurses are required to carry their Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certifications for identification purposes which you can verify upon their arrival.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?