All our nurses are certified and qualified nurses with at least 3 years of experience in Nursing. However in the event that the Nurse is unable to perform the procedure (eg. NGT unable to be inserted), our Nurses can make the decision to advise the family to refer the patient to the hospital. A minimal fee of $10 will be charged to compensate for nurse’s transportation cost.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?