Unfortunately, we are unable to divulge the numbers of our nurses without their consent. Alternatively, for urgent matters, you can inform our care coordinators who will get the nurses to contact you instead.
Articles in this section
- Can I request a specific nurse?
- Am I able to view the profile of nurses before engaging them?
- How are the nurses assigned?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- How to identify my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than requested and will I be charged lesser?