Jaga-Me takes pride in providing affordable and quality home care services, from clinical procedures to caregiving services. As such, our Jaga-Pros go through stringent interviews and assessments from our qualified nurse coordinators.
- At least 3 years of acute ward experience
- Valid Certification from the Singapore Nursing Board
- Valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificate
- Required Competencies in two or more of the following skills:
- NGT Insertion
- Wound Dressing and Management
- Injections (SC/IM/IV)
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Colostomy Care
- Removal of Stitches/ Staples
Care Aide Requirements:
- Singaporeans or PRs only
- ITE Certificate in Health Care / WSQ Higher Certificate In Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) / Nursing qualification with experience less than 3 years
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience (preferred if working in a healthcare related industry)
- Volunteer experience in a healthcare/community care setting preferred.