Upon assignment, we will provide you with the name of the nurse attending to you. All of our nurses are required to carry their Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certifications for identification purposes which you can verify upon their arrival.
Articles in this section
- How can I confirm the identity of my assigned nurse?
- Can I contact my assigned nurse?
- What happens when the nurse does not turn up on time?
- What happens when the nurse cancels on the job or does not show up?
- Will I still get charged if the nursing procedure fails (eg. NGT insertion, IV cannulation)?
- What if I need the nurse to work for an extended time than was initially requested?
- Can I dismiss the nurse earlier than stipulated booking time?