Our work involves trust. When a client calls for our service, they believe in our delivery of the service through you. As such, the trust is extended to you as well.
Every time you cancel or withdraw from a job, the trust is shaken among us. Families, caregivers and clients are then put in a difficult situation, where they are lost and anxious. Therefore, we have a Cancellation Policy to reflect our commitment to deliver timely care.
How to cancel?
Call us at 68718772 to inform our care coordinators.
- For cases cancelled 24 hours after being matched, $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- For cases cancelled 24 hours before the start of the case assigned, $100 cancellation fee will apply.
- If a case is matched less than 24 hours before, the $100 cancellation fee will apply.
- If a case is matched less than 48 hours before, the $100 cancellation fee will apply to 24 hours before the case.
e.g. If you are matched 26 hours before the case.
Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment and no-shows may also lead to the following consequences:
- Disqualification from the monthly incentive bonus
- Termination from the platform
Why so strict on cancellations?
We are strict on cancellations because Jaga-Me is built on trust. When a JagaPro cancels a job he/she has agreed to, it affects everyone negatively:
- Client requesting for care will now not be able to get the care they need
- Trust in Jaga-Me quickly erodes when agreements are not held
- Other JagaPros could have accepted that case and earned money
- Your access to jobs diminish because our trust in you has eroded